Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Thursday, August 6, 2009

between me and him ( a perfect partner)


this is about my best friend when i was in secondary school..
and i hope we still best friends...
he helped me alot for spm....
i dont know how to thank u..
the word 'thanks' juz nothing....

i still remember what were the diff when i was in form 4 and form 5...
a complete diff...
especially in academic aspect...
well.....i scored average but far lower than others...
then when i got in form 5...
i still in the same class as him....
but in a way....
i mastered physics form 5 syllabus..
i dont know how...its juz my will to improve...
bcoz of him....he's the one who always get attention...
from everyone....i kinda jealous but i think this can be a very good reason
for me to compete...
again, those feeling....a fired spirit to improve....
but...i managed to cover all what i had abandoned in form 4....
with his help....
i dont know y..but i wont hesitate to go to his house...
to learn and spend time talking...and eat something free too.. ;p
but that was how i improved academically....
a combination that had made a better side of me...
its true what had happen and will happen is bcoz of Allah...
but i juz want to say that we had worked hard together....

currently...i dun have the same feeling as b4...
i have no one be my tutor...in the same time my best friend...
lately, i've been hoping that he again would be my partner...

0 orang makan katak: